Hello Ladies... Its been a little while , I could not provide updates. But it's never too late when it comes to crushing on summer outfit ideas. I have not come up with anything unique this time because choosing uniqueness always will leave you with very limited options. I have been out in the sun for almost all of my summer days. So here I have come up with a small seasonal change that when followed will keep you up with the fashion sequence.
Summer it is , So keep it like one. Summer Summary is down here.
1. Do not stick yourself to jeans and tops this season.
2. Keep it short if you are comfortable or keep it cool by getting into summer textures and prints.
3. Play with all colors and knot it up.
4. Try messy hairstyles , messy updos and beach waves.
5. Wear all types of footwear - heels, flats and wedges. But make sure they aren't quite dressy.
Ease upon your dressing this season. Shorts and skirts are what can be trusted to make it look casual yet apt for the season. Accessorize with broad hand accessories and long neck pieces. Its just about three peak months in an year you can enjoy dressing up kicking back jeans and leggings into your wardrobe and come up with a fresh look. One major concern I see here is we girls do not like getting tanned. I would say , get out of that insecurity , get tanned and get rid of it with no much investment or pain.
1. Banana , oat meal and honey when made into paste and applied over the affected area gives the best results.
2. Yogurt , tomato and home made sugar scrub when used at consistent intervals will help get rid of dead skin.
3. Apply lemon before taking bath and wash it with luke warm water after 20 minutes. It is very effective.
Love all my readers. I will be replying back to all the emails as soon as I can. Thanks for the patience.
Buy the look at:
Skirt 1: www.hollisterco.com
Top 1: Hollister.
Top 2: www.banana Republic.com
Platform Heels: The DSW.
Accessories : The loft and Hollister.
So...Yes it is. The review of the new Rayban bright shades. They are making this summer look cool. Now that we have the sun all out all day its a necessary step we have our shades on to look at the beauty of the bright side. I hope everybody is enjoying the warm and sometimes the hot summer days. Summers are special in their own way . From pulling the crowd to a sea shore to kids having their best time summer make it the best time. Its stunningly awesome to have these great pair of shades this summer as they are of sure the head turners. One misconception about them is that " They may be too bright for some skin tones" or " Just too bright - not my type" . But just be bold and be brighter. The Rayban has launched a new line of shades in different colors and in two different styles. The news are circular Raybans and they are quite whimsical . Also if you are hitting beaches this season make sure you carry a good sunscreen. The neutrogena beach defense is one of the best sunscreens I have used. Pack your back pack and go on full swing this season . I packed mine and hit florida
This is Shrithi, founder of The Chic Iconic. I am a minimalist , aesthetic and a positivist by nature. Along side I am an optimist , I transfigure my ideas, thoughts and tips into beautiful fairy tale moments and blog posts.