Its always fun to get back to roots. The evolution in fashion industry gave new definitions to women's empowerment. "Its all about the drape" said a trending fashion designer - Shradda Murarka. The Indian attire is a mesmerizing glimpse and has entered its own creative space . I have tweaked up things to create new style out of the existing statement draping. Have you ever had a peak of stylista Sonam Kapoor walking on the ramp with a dhoti or a pant style sari?.. Here, that is the inspiration of today's cover story. The pant style /dhoti style sari is this fashion era 's new showstopper. All you would need is a legging , a semi pleated print sari and a crop top. This would do for an appearance of the evening.
1. Pleat from the end of the sari until more than half.
2. Tuck in the lose ends.
3. Drape around the waist leaving it lose enough to create a look of dothi on one side.
4. Gather the "pallu" or the other end of the sari to get appropriate folds and secure it with a pin.
5. Place it on the shoulder and drag down as far as you can such that it creates an illusion of waves on the side.
6. Finally look at yourself in the mirror and smile.
Like always I am very thankful to my readers and followers. Keep your love graph going up all the time for this blog.
Stay tuned for more posts....
This is Shrithi, founder of Chic Iconic. I do the write up for the fashion statements, styles and tips. Stop and have a glimpse of Chic-Iconic blog, take tips, follow posts and turn yourself a smart fashion Icon with very minimal details, but great sense of fashion.