I have been longing to write this post since last few weeks. It has been quite some time I got some quick bits on to the blog. So why delay let us jump into this season's gush. With all the cold weather and cozy comforts these days it takes lot more to lighten up your days. Here are some simple additions to glam up just in the spur of the moment. My first one here is the winter special lip colors by MAC. I have listed out three hot colors that will look ravishing on your lips this winter.
1. Crimson Red(Mac - Ruby Woo).
2. Ox Blood (Mac - Boyfriend stealer, Barbeque & Toledo Sin).
3. Purple (Mac - Pro Violetta , Matte Heroine).
In winter we can take the liberty to experiment with two extremes of colors for nails. We can go either bright or nude depending on the occassion and your personal taste. Though we have so many shades of red I found these profoundly used by many customers and recommended by store keepers.
1. Mac Studio Nail Lacquer RED.
2. Mac Studio A Novel Romance.
3. Mac Studio Nail Lacquer Pale peach.
And not to forget it is so makeup mandatory to have bright blushes on the apples of your cheeks in winter. It accents your whole look. Winter weather takes a toll on your skin leaving it dry and patchy. No matter what kind of makeup you wear it definitely does a number on your skin. With the right blush , it brings out the wintery flush in your complexion making you look all lit up. Here are some must have blushes I have listed out for you guys. Check them out.
1. NARS blush in Exhibit A. This coral color looks terrific in package and when applied it gives a bright red flush and can be easily blended. This is for someone who is looking for coral cheeks.
2. Marc Jacobs Shameless bold blush. This bright pink blush gives you fairy princess cheeks and looks fantastic on lighter skin , but with deeper skin you may have trouble getting this shade to show up.
3. NYX powder blush in Terracota. This copper blush with gold shimmer suits better in summer , but however when it is paired with a deeper lip color gives your face a greater warmth.
So guys , I hope this post is helpful and will come up with more in this section as per the request. Till then ....taking leave. With loads of love from chiciconic.