Hey you lovely ladies out there. How you been?. Everybody is in a constant need to search for Happiness not realizing that it lies within themselves and not to be searched for. Happiness is a way of living , thinking and behaving. Do you know that this is a National PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) awareness month?. Let us help people around us who are dealing with trauma to reconcile with life.
On that note today I would like to put forth tips for practicing happiness. Every single day we make choices - Conscious and unconscious choices that might effect our state of mind. Some of our habits promote the goodness of health and others lead to opposite effects. So we might have to watch out our habits and need to change them. Some small changes in the manner in which you live will yield big results in your happiness. What you practice grows stronger by time and takes your life on a positive track.
Here are the 5 Practices that can awaken and nourish your Happiness:
1. Happiness is a mental game , Shift Thinking is the Key - Always pay attention to your emotional responses and start to challenge your negative thoughts . Develop a self calming and hopeful mental formula (“Everything is an opportunity.” “I get to choose my responses.” “This, too, shall pass.”) to get you through anxiety-ridden moments.
2. Meditate daily to take your golden pause - Master the habit of getting into your body with your breathe. Meditation helps take control of you mind and body hitting perfect balance . You feel the peace and contentment in the present.
3. Self worth is Happiness - You are worth a lot more than you think . Everybody has a set of skills that are un-matchable making them unique . Regularly stretch your skills and hone them , pay attention to your intelligence at the moment. Do things for yourself and not think about what the result would be.
4. Speak your Happiness - Happiness is a state of mind , like I said. Speak positive , think positive , blind side the negative attitude. Train your mind into thinking and choosing only positive perspectives into what ever your see , feel or experience.
5. Cultivate a Happy Community - Watch out the folks around you and spending time with. Instincts and vibes are real. Identify them . Connect with those important personalities on a regular basis who leave a positive impact on you each time. Cultivate happiness in the community , take the responsibility and be the one to spread only happiness. What do the happiest people have in common? Positive social relationships.
Buy the outfit : Selfie Leslie
Buy the shoes : Aldo Shoes
This is Shrithi, founder of Chic Iconic. I do the write up for the fashion statements, styles and tips. Stop and have a glimpse of Chic-Iconic blog, take tips, follow posts and turn yourself a smart fashion Icon with very minimal details, but great sense of fashion.