Hello my dear ladies. Today we are going to talk about mac lipsticks. In this video I am going to show you guys how you can control the urge of buying too many lipsticks just because you are attracted their color grading. MAC has the best lipstick line so far with its colors and textures . So here I am going to show how we can combine some of these colors to get different shades and tints that will help us avoid buying too many lipsticks and stacking them up in the vanity.
Dear ladies, the topic on the table today is skin aging. We all have lots of misconceptions about skin aging and the least information we have may take a toll on the skin soon before we realize it. I would like to put some important points about the skin aging.
Frequently Asked Questions: ( and strait forward Answers)
- When does the skin start to age?
> Most often it starts to age at your mid 20's.
- What are the symptoms of skin aging?
> Skin becomes rough, develops lesions, becomes slack, fragile and easily bruised.
-What are the common mistakes that lead to early skin aging?
>Negligence in using sunscreen when going out in sun, avoiding moisturizer at night, wrong beauty treatments, lack of vitamins and minerals in your diet and not removing make-up.
-What is the cause for skin aging?
>Loss of elastic tissue (elastin) in the skin.
Skin food to beat anti aging:
1. Oats: Include lots of oats in your diet. If possible breakfast lunch and dinner. These complex carbohydrates which are low-glycemic avoids spikes in your blood sugar levels.
2. Avocados: This healthy fat helps you absorb all the vitamins and nutrients required by your skin.(beauty food hack - replace all your salad dressings and dips with avocado paste).
3. Citrus: Citrus is the best skin food and an excellent source of Vitamin C. It hydrates your skin and adds glow instantly. Oranges , lemon and honey taken in combination is best way to get a refreshed skin every morning.
4. Brussels Sprouts: These have vitamin c and vitamin A which improves and stimulates collagen.
But all you guys need to use enough sun protection to kill the damage due to photo exposure.
Best Anti aging products:
1. Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum, $89;(Buy here: shiseido.com )
2. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum, $71; (Buy here: origins.com)
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, $19; (Buy here : neutrogena.com)
4. Sephora Collection Total Age Defy Night Cream, $34; (Buy here : sephora.com)
The Best Drugstore anti -aging products:
1. Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream, $15 - this is a sleep mask that makes your skin soft and radiant overnight.
2. Origins Drink Up, $25- the rich mask "hydrates with apricot-kernel oil and mattifies your T-zone with rice-bran oil,".
3. Burt's Bees Brightening Cream, $20 - this brightening cream provides everything that your skin needs and brightens your sun spots.
4. Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector, $15 - this cream has unfermented soy and retinol that makes your spots and brown patches fade away.
I do not want to confuse you guys with too many products and routines . Above mentioned are the ones tested and proven and the favorite ones I use are Mega-mushroom skin relief from origins and Aveeno positively radiant targeted tone corrector. And believe me I go bananas about Oranges every morning. Oats are my daily skin food.
Hope this post will give you guys a good idea about how to take care of your skin. And lastly I want to tell you guys one thing , If you are already 25 that means you are entering the zone of skin aging. Although your skin seems perfectly alright from out side it starts to age from inside and by the time you have realized the damage would have already been done. Start using anti aging remedies if you are already in your mid 20's.
PS: Do not forget to apply sun screen before stepping out may it be winter or summer and try re-applying every two hours.
I will catch up with you guys with the next post , untill then stay beautiful and stay chic.
I have been longing to write this post since last few weeks. It has been quite some time I got some quick bits on to the blog. So why delay let us jump into this season's gush. With all the cold weather and cozy comforts these days it takes lot more to lighten up your days. Here are some simple additions to glam up just in the spur of the moment. My first one here is the winter special lip colors by MAC. I have listed out three hot colors that will look ravishing on your lips this winter.
1. Crimson Red(Mac - Ruby Woo).
2. Ox Blood (Mac - Boyfriend stealer, Barbeque & Toledo Sin).
3. Purple (Mac - Pro Violetta , Matte Heroine).
In winter we can take the liberty to experiment with two extremes of colors for nails. We can go either bright or nude depending on the occassion and your personal taste. Though we have so many shades of red I found these profoundly used by many customers and recommended by store keepers.
1. Mac Studio Nail Lacquer RED.
2. Mac Studio A Novel Romance.
3. Mac Studio Nail Lacquer Pale peach.
And not to forget it is so makeup mandatory to have bright blushes on the apples of your cheeks in winter. It accents your whole look. Winter weather takes a toll on your skin leaving it dry and patchy. No matter what kind of makeup you wear it definitely does a number on your skin. With the right blush , it brings out the wintery flush in your complexion making you look all lit up. Here are some must have blushes I have listed out for you guys. Check them out.
1. NARS blush in Exhibit A. This coral color looks terrific in package and when applied it gives a bright red flush and can be easily blended. This is for someone who is looking for coral cheeks.
2. Marc Jacobs Shameless bold blush. This bright pink blush gives you fairy princess cheeks and looks fantastic on lighter skin , but with deeper skin you may have trouble getting this shade to show up.
3. NYX powder blush in Terracota. This copper blush with gold shimmer suits better in summer , but however when it is paired with a deeper lip color gives your face a greater warmth.
So guys , I hope this post is helpful and will come up with more in this section as per the request. Till then ....taking leave. With loads of love from chiciconic.